Monday, March 15, 2010

Workshop Complete

This weekend was exhausting. The good kind of exhausting. I completed the DONA workshop for Doula certification. It was the last thing on my list, other than 3 births, before becoming Tiffany Fleming CD(DONA)! Woohoo! I did get certification as Tiffany Fleming, LSP, so that's good. I didn't leave empty handed.
So if you are pregnant, and just happen to stumble onto my blog, and would like a Doula, PLEASE let me know! I would love to help give you the opportunity to have a Doula.
I will spend a little more time later talking more about the workshop, things I learned, and where I'm going with it! Have a happy Monday evening!
Be fruitful and multiply,
Doula Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Who did your workshop? I LOVED mine, there was so much great info! If you ever want to "ride along" on any meetings or whatever, just let me know. I have a few births coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aimee! My instructor was Linda Herrick. She knows ALOT! Yeah I'm always down for anything so if you ever need a second pair of hands or anything just let me know and I'm there!

    ReplyDelete