Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Credits Completed!

As of last night I have complete all of my Childbirth Education hours. I am one step closer to being a CERTIFIED Doula!!
Honestly though, I may choose to go to more of these classes for fun and extra knowledge. In my opinion, you can never know TOO much. I want to be able to recite birth knowledge in my sleep. Well maybe not my sleep, but you get the picture.
I have learned so much from these classes. Last nights class REALLY was super helpful. It was the comfort measures class and focused on different way to keep mommy comfortable and happy while laboring. I even got to practice with a girl who's hubby couldn't make it to class. What awesome hands on experience! I feel like i'm getting smarter, better and more confident every day! Hallelujah!!
Be fruitful and multiply,
Doula Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment