Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Plan

Last night Daniel and I had the pleasure of being guests at a different small group than we normally attend on Wednesday nights. And WOW what an experience. I really feel like I experienced what it's like to have an "aha" moment of what God is doing in your life. I commented last night how amazing it was to see how He put that group, and our group that we normally go to, together. It's like the perfect mix of where people are in their lives. It really reassured me even more that my "new adventure", as I keep calling it, is exactly where I'm supposed to be. In times when I feel overwhelmed by the fact that I'm trying to be led instead of leading myself, it comforts me to know there is something bigger than me and that, really, I have no say in it at all! I know this isn't a typical Doula type post, but I do want people that stumble across it or read it daily to know this is why I am doing this. Hopefully others will be comforted by that just as much as I am!

On another note, I have been practicing massage techniques and birthing positions with my trooper of a husband! The massage part he likes, the other stuff, not so much. But, he helps me anyway. So when you are in labor and I help alleviate some of your pain, you can thank him instead of me, because I wouldn't be that experienced at it if it weren't for him!
Just thought I'd give everyone a little something to chuckle at on this lovely Thursday morning!
Now go be fruitful and multiply!!!! :)

Smiles,
Doula Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment